Pitch-In to help Strathcona County shine!
May 13 to 29, 2022
Pitch-In is a volunteer program that helps keep our community clean. Families and individuals are invited to Pitch-in, in their own neighbourhood. Help make Strathcona County beautiful by joining in this national campaign to clean up the environment.
In 2021, more than 550,000 people volunteered across Canada. Thank you to all Strathcona County residents that contributed to that number.
How to get involved:
- Fill out a Registration form (696.7 KB)
- Submit it to email@example.com
- Use your own garbage bags or register and receive them for free.
- Contact-less pick-up of bags will be Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 12 pm, 1:00 – 4:30 pm at the Recreation, Parks and Culture Administration Office. 2025 Oak Street (Vic Bidzinski Way), Sherwood Park, Alberta T8A 0W9 Canada
*Please note that the Recreation Administration Office is currently closed 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm. Call 780-467-2211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- We will get back to you to confirm which area you plan to tidy up, and when.
- Please leave all bags near the entrance of a park so that our team is able to easily identify and collect the bags.
- Send us a follow-up with how many bags were collected and where they were placed (i.e., near a sign, landmark or garbage receptacle). This helps our crew plan the pickups and allows us to record and celebrate your contribution!