Our youth are key to the vibrancy and success of Strathcona County. There are lots of things for youth to do in Strathcona County.
- Bike skills and skateboard parks
- Youth lounges at Millennium Place and Ardrossan Recreation Complex
- Camping at Wilderness Centre
- Parks and trails
- Spray decks
- Disc golf
- Parks and sports fields
- Gymnasium and racquet sports
- Canteen Youth Hub (Strathcona County partner)
- And more activities
Need a ride to get there?
Strathcona County busses are safe and reliable. Check bus schedules and routes to plan your trip.
Wondering how much it costs for a bus trip?
Check the tickets, passes and fares page. There are special rates and tickets for youth, including a youth local summer pass and the U-Pass for those in post-secondary education.