Heartland Hall, 55305 Range Road 214
- North Strathcona County
- South of Highway 15, on the east side of Secondary Highway 830
- Directions to Fire Station #4 - Google map
The station offers many benefits for residents and industry in the area.
- full-time, 24-hour fire and emergency medical services close at hand
- improved response times
- centre for services in North Strathcona, including the Heartland Hall Contact Office
- Heartland Hall's response capability has been developed with extensive consultation and dialogue with industry, the community and neighbouring municipalities.
- the collaboration of public, private and community resources enhances the County's ability to minimize risk and improve the safety for industry and residents in north Strathcona.
- full-time service to parallel the 365-day, 24-hour operations of the major industries in the region.
- advanced industrial level fire and dangerous goods support.
- encourages the pooling of resources, personnel and training among municipalities and industry.
Facts about the Heartland Hall
- opened June 2, 2001
- site size is 2 hectares (5 acres)
- is a full-time station
- the RCMP and Enforcement Services have a satellite office at the Hall
- Emergency Fire, Ambulance, Police, 9-1-1
- RCMP 24 hour complaint line, 780-467-7741
- Bylaw inquiries or complaints, 780-449-0170
- Rural Crime Watch, 780-467-7749
- Emergency Services administration, 780-467-5216
- Heartland Hall Contact Office, 780-400-2165